Triangle Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Triangle Rental Property
Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge. Let us save you the time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience.
As a full service Triangle property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Contact us today to see how we can help with all your property management needs by completing the form to the right. We will reach out soon to discuss!
Click below to find out the Top 10 Reasons You Need a Professional Property Manager!
Top 10 Reasons
What we do as your Triangle property manager
RPM Direct LLC Property Management, will include, but not be limited to the following duties in the management of your property:
Financial Management of the Property
- Rental collections and separate escrow account banking
- Payment of all repair and maintenance bills incurred on behalf of the property
- Preparation of necessary forms at no additional cost; notice to quit, change of terms, 5-day pay or quit
- Coordination of eviction services
- Comprehensive, computerized monthly statements, including a complete record of all collections and disbursements
- Year-end statements of all income and expense for your tax record
- Information updates regarding changes in the law which will affect an investment property owner
- Rental market analysis for maximization of rental income or sales market analysis for determination of optimal exit strategy
Physical Management of the Property
- Provide 24-hour, 365 day-per-year emergency service
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant maintenance needs through qualified vendors that are licensed and insured
- Coordinate with home warranty companies
- Schedule spring/fall HVAC preventative maintenance appointments if owners have an annual contract
- Schedule winterization of sprinkler systems
- Conduct move-out inspection of vacated units and determine refurbishing requirements
- Coordinate with insurance companies if home owner initiates claim
- Address HOA violations
- Conduct semi annual exterior inspections
- Conduct interior inspections 90 days prior to lease end date
- Conduct interior inspections at owner’s request or as triggered by internal red flags
- Require tenants to submit semi annual lease compliance forms
- Keep detailed records of all maintenance performed on property
- Quarterly reminders to tenants regarding required maintenance
- We are aggressive with our listing process and find that our number of days on the market is up to 30% less than other Property Managers in our county.
- Over 80% of our landlords experience NO vacancy periods between renters.
- We are dedicated to building excellent rapport with our tenants ensuring that less than 1% of our landlords experience late rent payments.
We suggest that new Landlords visit our blog for more details on important topics and download our checklist for transitioning your property under management.
Owners can also access their account statements using the Owner Portal.
RPM Direct LLC Property Management's goal is simple and direct: to develop the highest possible net operating income while enhancing and protecting the property's value.
Inquire About Our Services
" I have had a great experience working with Michele and her team. I spoke with two other companies before deciding on RPM as my property manager and I am very glad I did. Michele always returns my phone calls with information that is accurate and necessary for me to make a good decision. Some days I feel like I am her only customer. A property manager is suppose to make your life easier when dealing with the daunting task of renting out your house. Michele has done just that for me and makes me feel like my money is well spent."
- N. Barnhouse
" Best decision we made was choosing this company as our Property Management Company. Despite the time difference and distance, RPM has been very easy to work with. They are very experienced and have our best interests but are also very good to the tenants. They are worth every penny. We don't have to do anything. They deal directly with the tenant, collect the rent, take care of maintenance issues and their follow up is amazing. Michele from RPM has sent me emails during the evenings and Sundays....I don't think she takes a day off! They use the best technology to do all of our required signatures electronically which is great to not have to worry about faxing and mailing. They are also great about finding new renters. Our current renters were ending their lease and they found new renters immediately so there was no disruption in the monthly rent payments. I highly recommend RPM!"
- N. J. Zipsie
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When should I expect my monthly rent payment to be deposited into my account?
A: We collect rent from the tenants on the 1st through 5th of each month, ensure all checks are credited to our account and deduct any maintenance charges on the 6th, and initiate the ACH transfer into the owner’s accounts on the 7th. The ACH transfer can take 3 business days, so owners typically see the credit to their account on the 10th of each month. Weekends or holidays can impact the process, so we suggest owners plan to have funds in place by the 11th or 12th of each month.
Triangle Area Information
Triangle is a census-designated place (CDP) in Prince William County, Virginia, United States. The population was 8,188 at the 2010 census. It is bounded to the south by the Marine Corps Base Quantico, which surrounds the town of Quantico.
Areas We Serve